PUENTE TIBETANO DE CANILLO Y ROC DEL QUER
Fecha de inicio:
Fecha de fin:
CANILLO TIBETAN BRIDGE + ROC DEL QUER VIEWPOINT ENTRANCE
Canillo Tibetan bridge is an impressive minimalist structure is located in the valley named Vall del Riu at more than 1,875m altitude and is one of the longest in the world with a length of 603 meters, a width of one meter and up to 158 dizzying meters high with respect to the ground. This unique pedestrian bridge is located in one of the most spectacular natural places in the Principality of Andorra.
The Mirador Roc del Quer viewpoint is one of those places that one never forgets. Not only does it afford views that are etched into one's memory forever, it also offers the unique experience of being suspended in mid-air surrounded by the magnificence of the Pyrenees. It's not surprising that, even though it wasn't inaugurated long ago, it has already become one of Canillo's most renowned attractions. It's open to all and an unbeatable spot to take in the grandeur of our small country. Don’t miss out!
You must keep in mind the following recommendations, since we are in a high mountain environment:
• Environment of great natural wealth. Respect flora and fauna.
• Changing weather.
• Clothing and footwear suitable for a mountain environment.
• Caution along the way (ravine areas not delimited at some points)
• The whole road is two-way, as is the Tibetan Bridge of Canillo, sharing the same route all pedestrians.
• Appropriate clothing and footwear for a mountain environment.
From April 27th to November 5th
IMPORTANT: THE SCHEDULE IS ASSIGNED BY THE PROVIDER, IN THE MORNING OR AFTERNOON ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY.
Access to the TIBETAN BRIDGE OF CANILLO can only be made by bus, preferably 30 minutes before the scheduled visit time.
With the purchase of the TIBETAN BRIDGE OF CANILLO ticket or the PACK, bus transport is free. From the TIBETAN BRIDGE bus stop to the beginning of the BRIDGE, you have to walk 900 m.
Conditions and security:
- Use only for pedestrians.
- For safety reasons, children under 12 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- It is strictly forbidden to access the TB and RQV with motor vehicles, bicycles or other personal mobility vehicles.
- It is forbidden to throw objects in the TB and RQV areas. Specifically, it is strictly forbidden to throw objects from the TB and the RQV.
- Smoking and lighting are not allowed throughout the visit to the TB and RQV.
- Access to TP activity with animals is prohibited. Access to RQV activity with animals is prohibited except for guide dogs.
- For safety reasons, baby and child strollers and wheelchairs will not be able to access the TB as it is not adapted and could obstruct the passage in case of evacuation.
- Access to activities with any object considered inappropriate and / or dangerous by the Owner will not be allowed.
- It is strictly forbidden to climb on railings, cables and lean on the TB gratings or any other element of the installation.
- It will not be allowed to tie any element other than the structure of the TB. In the event that this is done, the Owner will proceed to remove them and a penalty may result.
- People who are afraid of heights and get dizzy or have any other pathology incompatible with the activity should avoid crossing the TB and accessing the RQV.
- Forbidden to sit on the bridge
- You cannot obstruct the passage along the bridge.
- Access to the Activities is not adapted for people with reduced mobility. These are mountainous areas where there are insurmountable obstacles for people with reduced mobility.