Snowmobile ride in Andorra with guide
Go for half an hour discovering incredible landscapes, while enjoying unique sensations that offers the snowmobile driving.
Lonely, with family, with friends, the snowmobile will allow you to discover numerous landscapes in a short time!
The ideal activity for those looking for a new and unique experience in the snow. Traverse snowy trails in the high mountains with a snowmobile trip and explore the Moretó forest in the Grau Roig sector. Crossing the valley, you will discover diversified landscapes, one's more handsome than the next. Halfway, you will make a stop so that you can rest and immortalize the moment, taking pictures.
If you are two persons on the moto, you'll also be able to change pilot so that both can enjoy driving.
This activity isn't as hard as it seems to be. The motorcycle is stable and handy. And furthermore, the guide adapts the circuit according to the persons driving and their control of the vehicle. Children can be passenger from 5 y.o, and can drive from 18 even without driving licence.
The guide will adapt himself to your desires and to your control of the vehicle, the speed depends only of you!
• Activity recommended for over 18s. From 6 to 17 years old they must be accompanied by an adult.
• Prices are per snowmobiles for 1 or 2 people.
• Snowmobiles with a maximum capacity of 2 people.
• Excursion with guide
• These excursions are only made on marked circuits of the activities center.
• The price of the activity does not include insurance, which can be taken out separately. This insurance covers exclusively all those activities performed within the ski area.
Included in the price:
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space.
• Protection helmet.
Difficulty of the activity:
• Length: 30 minutes.
What to bring:
• Ski or winter clothing.
• Snow sunglasses.
• Snow gloves.
• Snow or mountain boots.
Minimum drive age : 18 years old