Adventure activities - Snow shoes in Andorra without guide
Make the most of 2 hours snowshoeing through Grandvalira’s beautiful snowy black pine forests, iced lakes and spectacular places of the valleys.
Andorra is full of hidden natural gems and magical mountain landscapes that can only be reached by snowshoe.
At your own pace you will enjoy an unforgettable day in the snow.
This activity are suitable for all levels, which set off from the Grau Roig activity centre.
Difficulty of the activity: Easy
• Snowshoes excursion without guide (equipment included: Snowshoes and sticks)
• The duration is 2 hours and you will receive a road book to follow for a special circuit marked with beacons that you must find.
• Activity from 10 years and over.
• Departure time: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
• Ski pass is not required.
What to bring:
• Comfortable winter clothing.
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves.
• Snow or mountain boots.
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks.
The price of the activity does not include insurance, it can be added in the purchase process. This insurance exclusively covers all those activities inside Ski Resort.
Does not include travel to the place where the activity takes place.
Does not include guide.
Activities may be subject to availability and weather conditions.